They even had a place where Brenda and I could sit a spell and play an aggressive game of checkers.
I'm getting to be such a sportsman with my fishing and all that I like to share my knowledge when and where I can; it seems only fair.
As we drove to St. Louis we veered from the main road (I-70) and went through Fulton, MO. We finally found a police car we think our Prius could out run:
When we got on the main road we started seeing a sign that was hard to read going 70 mph; for a while we thought if we hit a road worker there was a reward:
Big news; I got to see my brother in St. Louis! It worked out perfectly for us to meet for lunch. We drove from the west and he flew from the east and out lives touched for a couple of wonderful reminisent hours. He looks absolutely fabulous; still my buddy brother. Love him, love him, that's all I can say along with feeling very lucky that we got to see each other. You take your precious moments in life where you can get them.
After seeing Larry a 'must do' was to stop at a White Castle hamburger joint. If you've never had a White Castle here are a few pictures for you. If you have had a White Castle then you can imagine the smell of the burger, bun and onions.
After seeing Larry we drove to Nashville for the night. Today we're planning to make it to FL, however we're stopping in Canton, GA for a Pignic. Not sure what that is, but I can fill you in later.
We have a lead on a couple of houses in FL but nothing secured yet. The offers have been interesting. We plan to go on down and look at the houses that have been offered to us to see which would fit our needs the best.
Here's my cute dog pictures for the day; I like the one that looks like the dogs look like either a dog with two heads or a siamese dog. The other one was taken at the Shelter Gardens in Columbia.
More later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment