Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goodbye Colorado - Hello Kansas

Hubby created a map of our travels; this way you can follow the route if you want.


Sunday it was stormy in Fort Collins but my sister Lizzy and I managed to take a walk in a park near her home; here is a photo of our walk.



I also helped my sister clean the habitat for my nephew's ball python; my job was to keep the python happy while my sister rearranged the habitat. Apparently it's good for the snake to be handled; as he wrapped himself around me I wasn't sure if it was going to be good for me! However, he just seemed to want to snuggle to get warm. Here's some photos of Adam and I:




You never know what type of critters you're going to encounter at my sister's house. One time they had a pirrana fish.

We started today out in Fort Collins and left after my sister left for work; we stopped in Denver to see my sister Patty. She had made us a delicious no sugar strawberry pie - yummy!

Tonight we are staying in Salina, KS and tomorrow it's on to Columbia, MO.We'll stay with my dear friend Brenda and hopefully see some more friends while we're there.

Here are a few more cute dog photos I captured (sorry I can't help myself!):





No comments:

Post a Comment